About A Zone Disco
I’m Dave Anderson – DJ, Master of Ceremonies (MC) & Host.
With my experience of weddings as a DJ, MC and Host, every wedding is carefully arranged and planned on the most important day of your life.
The work which goes into planning this special day begins well in advance. I go out of my way to ensure your entertainment is in line with your expectations. My aim is to allow you to really relax and enjoy time with your family and friends as you all come together for this very special occasion.
- We meet to discuss your musical requirements and your expectations for the day
- Go through the schedule for the day and any special requests you may have
- Help to make it unique and memorable both for you and your guests
- Work with other suppliers, venue staff etc. as a team to ensure your wedding reception is co-ordinated seamlessly
- Put your mind at rest that the day is being carefully planned with you.
When booked for the whole day:
- If required, undertake the music for the wedding ceremony
- Provide background music for the wedding reception
- Provide background music for the wedding breakfast
- Where appropriate, early evening interlude music
- Disco at night until finish
- Make the whole day go smoothly and be enjoyable for all.
We are happy to help you decide on your music and guide you with ideas and suggestions and play your choice of background music while your guests find their seats and also for your entrance, exit and during the signing of the register.
With the ceremony over, you can mingle and socialise with family and friends, as I quietly play your choice of background music.
I use the highest quality “Bose” Sound System which is recognised as delivering the ultimate sound reproduction at all volume levels.
Carefully chosen background music will enhance the dining experience. I can provide this and act as your MC for the day.
As MC I can co-ordinate the important aspects of your day including;
- A line up for your grand entrance
- Special track for you to enter the room
- Organise the speeches and gift presentations
- Arrange the cake cutting (either in the day or at night).
Interlude/Early Evening Music:
Experience shows guests often appreciate a break at the end of the wedding breakfast before the evening entertainment starts. At some venues this also gives time for the room to be cleared or re-arranged. Music is played throughout this period for the benefit of guests in the room.
Evening Disco Entertainment:
In the evening I undertake the following:
- Commence the Disco with music of your choice
- Take requests as appropriate
- Announce for you to cut the cake (if not done in the day)
- Invite you to take to the floor for the first dance
- Continue the Disco throughout the evening
- Make any necessary announcements, buffet, etc.
- Arrange a tunnel line up for your grand departure
- Announce carriages as appropriate.
For the evening, I have a large selection of Disco lights, LED, Laser and also Animation Lasers. These are carefully chosen for each venue and used accordingly.
It’s good to talk, so please feel free to give me a call and discuss your wedding entertainment disco and wedding reception ideas.
Look forward to hearing from you – contact through the website or phone – 0797 007 3089